Security Made SimpleFeel at ease when your data is protected by the Glyph SecureDrive+. A hardware encrypted, rugged, and portable drive with an integrated keypad for easy unlocking.
Featuring industry leading XTS-AES 256-bit hardware encryption, integrated brute-force prevention and anti-hacking protection, Admin/User modes, Inactivity Auto-Lock and more. All wrapped in a rugged, tamper proof enclosure. Glyph SecureDrive+ lets you safeguard your most precious asset, your data.
A sleek and easy to use 10+1 keypad allows you to quickly access the drive when you need to. Set up an Admin and User code to effortlessly share access with colleagues.
Glyph SecureDrive+ features a versatile USB 3.2,Gen1 Type-microB port, with all the cables you need to connect to any host included in the box. Compatible with USB 3.1, 3.0, Type-C, and Thunderbolt 3.
Reliable HDD or Fast Solid State
Configure your SecureDrive+ with up to 5TB of HDD or up to 8TB solid state.
Formatted in ExFAT, Compatible with almost any OS
Out of the box SecureDrive+ is formatted in ExFAT to maximize compatibility with virtually any host. A simple reformat is all you need to optimize for either Mac or Windows operation.
- Connectivity: USB 3.2, Gen 1 (Compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0, and Thunderbolt 3)
- Transfer Speed: Up to 140 MB/s (HDD)
- Power: Bus-powered
- Security Mode Validation: FIPS 140-2 Level-3 Validated
- Data Protection: Real time military-grade XTS-AES 256-bit full disk hardware encryption
- Tamper Proof: Protected with epoxy compound to prevent subversive physical access to the device.
What’s In The Box
- Glyph SecureDrive+
- USB-MicroB to USB-C
- USB-MicroB to USB-A
- Rugged Carry Case
- Rugged Removable Sleeve