The high-capacity TVS-h1288X features a powerful Intel® Xeon® W processor and allows for installing two QNAP QXP-T32P Thunderbolt™ 3 PCIe expansion cards (sold separately) to attain four Thunderbolt™ 3 ports, making it a perfect match for Thunderbolt™ equipped Mac® and Windows® users for high-speed media collaboration.
The built-in 10GbE and 2.5GbE connectivity supports Port Trunking and failover to further satisfy bandwidth and reliability demanding business applications. Running the ZFS-based QuTS hero operating system, the TVS-h1288X supports block-level inline data deduplication and compression, near-limitless snapshots, real-time SnapSync, and read/write cache technologies, helping your business achieve reliable service-level agreement performance, from creative workflows to file server, virtualisation server, and efficient file backup and recovery applications.
- Attain quad-port Thunderbolt™ 3 connectivity by installing two QXP-T32P expansion cards in the PCIe Gen 3 x4 slots. Note: QXP-T32P expansion cards are sold separately
- Two 10GBASE-T and four 2.5GbE LAN ports accelerate virtualization, intensive file access, large backup/restoration tasks, and media transfer.
- PCIe slots allow for installing 5/10/25/40GbE adapters, QM2 cards, or graphics cards to increase application performance.
- 4K media playback and real-time transcoding; directly output videos to an HDMI display (up to 4K @30Hz).
- Supports virtual machines and containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, disaster recovery, and storage expansion.
- Cloud storage gateways realise hybrid cloud applications by working with the cache space reserved on NAS to ensure low-latency data access to the cloud.
What’s In The Box
- 10GBASE-T Ethernet cable x 1
- Power Cord x 1
- Flat head screw x 24 (for 3.5" HDD)
- Flat head screw x 24 (for 2.5" HDD)
- M.2 SSD Heatsink x 2
- Drive tray keys x 2
- Quick Installation Guide (QIG)