High-performance storage solution with on-demand scalability
Synology RackStation RS820+/RS820RP+ is designed for businesses pursuing an effective and centralized data management. It comes with four drive trays and 1GbE LAN ports and supports an optional 10GbE network or M.2 SSD adapter card, providing fast data transmission and reducing IO latency.
1U Rackmount NAS for Effective Data Storage and Management
Synology RackStation RS820+/ RS820RP+ is an ideal network-attached storage solution for centralizing data management. Powered by a 4-core processor, RS820+/RS820RP+ provides both high performance and scalable storage, ideal for file sharing across different platforms and data backup. Synology RS820+/RS820RP+ is backed by Synology’s 3-year limited warranty.
High Performance Storage with Scalability
Synology RS820+/RS820RP+ is a 1U rackmount 4-bay network-attached storage solution designed for businesses requiring an effective and centralized data management. It is equipped with a 4-core processor and 2 GB DDR4 memory, expandable up to 18 GB. The PCIe 3.0 slot supports an optional 10GbE add-in network interface card, or an M2D18 M.2 SSD adapter card, where the M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD cache can be used to boost system random IOPS.With Link Aggregation enabled in a 10GbE environment, RS820+/ RS820RP+ delivers high sequential throughput at over 1,621 MB/s reading and 599 MB/s writing. Storage capacity of RS820+/RS820RP+ can be further expanded with one optional Synology Expansion Unit RX4183, providing a raw capacity of up 128 TB with 8 drives in total.
- 4-core, 2.1 GHz CPU with AES-NI support. 2 GB DDR4 memory expandable up to 18 GB.
- Outstanding 10GbE sequential performance at over 1,621 MB/s reading and 599 MB/s writing.
- Scale up to 8 drives with Synology Expansion Unit RX4183.
- One PCIe 3.0 slot for an optional 10GbE add-in network interface card, or an M2D18 M.2 SSD adapter card.
- Advanced Btrfs file system offering 65,000 system-wide snapshots and 1,024 snapshots per shared folder.
- Synology High Availability (SHA) providing continuous services with seamless transitioning between clustered servers.
What’s In The Box
- RS820+/RS820RP+ main unit x 1
- Quick Installation Guide x 1
- Accessory pack x 1
- AC power cord x 1 (RS820+) / 2 (RS820RP+)