What Is Backblaze B2 Reserve?
Predictable, affordable pricing is our calling card, but for a long time our Channel Partners have had a harder time than other customers when it came to accessing this value. Backblaze B2 Reserve brings them a capacity-based, annualized SKU which works seamlessly with channel billing models. The offering also provides seller incentives, Tera-grade support, and expanded migration services to empower the channel’s acceleration of cloud storage adoption and revenue growth.
How Does Backblaze B2 Reserve Work?
The Backblaze B2 Reserve offering is capacity-based, starting at 20TB, with key features, including:
- Free egress up to the amount of storage purchased per month.
- Free transaction calls.
- Enhanced migration services.
- No delete penalties.
- Tera support.
Grow on object storage made for building applications, safeguarding data, and doing more with ease.
Object Storage for Development
Scale applications and distribute services globally with S3-compatible cloud storage.
Backup & Archive
Protect your business from data disasters and retain long-term archives with S3-compatible cloud object storage—all with predictable, affordable pricing.
Workflow-Friendly Media Storage
Save time and money with cloud storage that seamlessly integrates with your media workflows.
Storage That Won’t Break Your Budget
Backblaze B2 costs a simple $5/TB/month. No ifs, ands, or buts. And certainly no hidden fees.
Why Innovative Companies Build on the Backblaze B2 Platform
- Plug-n-Play – Get started and connect go-to software / hardware in minutes, scale up & down as needed.
- Readily Accessible – Make use of your data whenever, fast, with a 99.9% uptime SLA—no cold delays or speed premium
- Safe & Secure – Rest easy on storage designed to offer 11 nines durability and data protection to your standards
- Cost Effective – Stretch your budget with affordable, predictable pricing, free of hidden fees and delete penalties.
Enterprise-grade With Limitless Possibilities
- Durable & Reliable – Grow on durable by design storage, with predictability regardless of data set size or frequency of uploads and downloads.
- Multi-cloud – Optimize for data mobility, performance, and cost, while avoiding vendor lock-in by supplementing your stack with Backblaze B2.
- Multi-region – Store where you want—U.S. and EU data centers, with optional cloud replication, for redundancy, availability zone, and location needs.
- Compliance Compatible – Check boxes for your SLAs: supports data retention & deletion policies, HIPAA programs, and SSAE-18/SOC 2 data centers