Comes in Capacities up to 128GB to Store All Your Files
The SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards were designed for professionals and enthusiasts who shoot the highest quality RAW photos and high-definition videos and need the large storage capacities that these files demand. The SanDisk Extreme SDHC and SDXC UHS-I Memory Cards come in capacities up to 128GB, so you'll find a card with the capacity you need.
Fast Speeds with Enhanced Performance Technology
Professionals and enthusiasts who want to get the most out of their advanced equipment will love the SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards. The SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards feature SanDisk's Enhanced Super-Parallel Processing Technology, which increases the card's performance level enabling faster capture of high-resolution images and quicker transfers from card to computer. The cards have fast read/write speeds of up to 45MB/s to capture more shots in continuous burst shooting. Their fast read speed also makes file transfers from camera to computer faster, so you can get more done. Also includes UHS-I bus architecture for increased speed so you'll capture it all.
The SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards adhere to the Class 10 specification, making them ideal for recording high definition video.
Reliable and Durable Even in Extreme Environments
SanDisk designed the SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards to work reliably in adverse environments, so you can travel anywhere for your shots. The cards have error correction code and data safe management algorithms to ensure data integrity.
SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards are waterproof and tested to withstand up to 72 hours in salt or fresh water to a depth of 1 metre. They are also shock and vibration proof and can withstand up to 500Gs of shock. Additionally, the cards are magnet proof and X-ray proof, so they won't be affected by an airport's X-ray machine.
The SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards are designed to perform from -25 to 85 degrees Celsius, so whether you're in the desert or the Arctic tundra, you'll get the shots you want.
Built-in Write Protection and Data Recovery Software
The SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards have a built-in write-protect switch to help prevent accidental data loss. And for added protection, the card includes a one-year downloadable offer for RescuePRO data recovery software, which can bring accidentally deleted images back to life.
• Extreme speeds for burst shooting, fast transfer and 4K UHD.
• Up to 60 MB/s write speeds for fast shot-to-shot performance and up to 90 MB/s for fast transfer. Operating temperature : -25ºC to 85 ºC.
• UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) rating means your card is ready for advances in virtual reality and 360 degrees video recording.
• Plus it is UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) rated for capturing full HD and 4K UHD video.
• Available in 16 to 256 GB capacities for longer video shoots and uninterrupted photo sessions; built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature proof; water proof; shock proof and x-ray proof.
• Compatibility – for SDHC (32 GB) and SDXC (64 – 512 GB) cards; compatible with SDXC and SDXC UHS-I enabled host devices.
What’s In The Box
• 1 x 16GB SDHC UHS-I Card.
• 1 x Jewel Case.