The NETGEAR® M4300 Stackable SwitchSeries delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6cost-effective services for mid-enterpriseedge and SMB core deployments withunrivalled ease of use: 10/40 Gigabitmodels can seamlessly stack with 1Gigabit models within the series, enablingspine and leaf line-rate topologies. Nonstop forwarding (NSF) virtual chassisarchitectures provide advanced HighAvailability (HA) with hitless failover acrossthe stack. Intelligent NETGEAR IGMPPlus™ multicast allows for scalable Pro AVinstallations at Layer 2 without the PIMcomplexity. Dual redundant, modularpower supplies equipping full widthmodels contribute to business continuitymanagement. Layer 3 feature set includesstatic, dynamic and policy-based routing– as standard. The NETGEAR M4300Switch Series is perfect for wireless access,unified communications and professionalAV-over-IP installations.NETGEAR Intelligent Edge Switchsolutions combine latest advances inhardware and software engineering forhigher flexibility, lower complexity andstronger investment protection, at a highvalue price point.
- M4300 is flexible enough for mixedstacking between 10/40 Gigabit and 1Gigabit models, using any 10G/40Gport with any media type (RJ45, SFP+,DAC cables)
- High-availability is another keydifferentiator for stackable solutions:in case of a master switch failure, NSFand hitless failover ensure the standbyswitch takes over while forwardingplane continues to forward traffic onthe operational stack memberswithout any service interruption
- The M4300-96X scales from 8 to 96ports of 10G Ethernet by multiple of8 ports, and from 2 to 24 ports of 40GEthernet by multiple of 2 ports
- The 96X lets you start small with copperand fiber, including Multi-Gigabit2.5G/5G and PoE+ over 10G, andgrow later in “non-blocking” mode justby adding port expansion cards
- Two half-width M4300 switches can bepaired in a single rack space forredundant Top of Rack installations withAuto-iSCSI prioritization
- Removing the need for Layer-3PIM routing, IGMP Plus greatly simplifiessystem architectures with automatedIGMP techniques across the entire AVover-IP network