Kordz PRS Series CAT6A U/FTP Network Patch Cords are engineered to be flexible, slim and ideal for fast Gigabit Ethernet in high performance AV installations with stranded 28AWG copper. The Kordz PRS Series Patch Cord features a custom designed compact RJ45 connector (Patent Pending) with a robust 2000 cycle latching tab, is designed to be the most resilient connector in the world. Its slim profile and minimal operational depth challenges what’s possible in high performance installations.
All Kordz PRS Series Patch Cords exceed ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Category 6A standards for all frequencies from 1 to 500Mhz and individually performance tested with a unique downloadable test report.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Category 6A standards for all frequencies from 1 to 500Mhz
- 28AWG stranded U/FTP Category 6A shielded slim-profile network patch cord
- Each cable is individually performance tested with its own unique downloadable test report
- Anti-corrosion gold-plated shielded connector
- Suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX (Gigabit) & 10GBASE-T, PoE, PoE+ & PoE++
- UL 444 (CMG) fire-rating
- 568B wire connection configuration
- Overall diameter of 4.8mmØ
- World’s smallest minimal operational depth and most flexible CAT6A U/FTP patch cord
- Available in 8 Colours – Black, Blue, Grey, Green, Purple, Yellow, Red & White
- Patent Pending
What’s In The Box