Kordz PRO3 Series is engineered to increase AV installation uptime with high quality materials and production processes for an updated 18Gbps signal across all lengths.
Each cable combines lightweight, small form-factor assemblies, gold-plated 1kg retention HDMI connectors and a highly flexible fire-rated cable to make installations easier for the professional AV integrator. This update also reduces the connector footprint by 65% of the previous model, is licensed to support all HDMI 2.0 features and is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Solid copper pins and lightweight, folded-gold plated HDMI connectors decrease oxidation and increase signal stability. Fully supports 18Gbps across all lengths.
- Environmentally friendly lightweight ABS connector assembly (65% of the previous iteration).
- Highly flexible, UL CMG fire rated jacket fits any installation environment.
- Benchmark inter-terminal uniformity through Kordz’ patented soldering techniques.
- Licensed HDMI 2.0 Adopter product individually product tested on assembly line.
- Kordz’ product performance guarantee and warranty for your lifetime.
What’s In The Box