The Kordz PRO Series CAT6 Network Patch Cord is engineered with a flexible, slim profile featuring stranded 28AWG copper for fast Gigabit Ethernet in professional AV installations. Featuring our custom RJ45 compact connector (Patent Pending) with a robust locking latch and a 2000 bend cycle guarantee.
Each cable is individually tested to exceed all Category 6 ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards for all frequencies from 1 to 250 MHz and is supported by the Kordz Lifetime Warranty.
- Engineered and constructed to ensure installation success and longevity
- Exceeds all Category 6 ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards for all frequencies from 1 to 250 MHz
- UTP 28AWG CAT6 slim-profile network patch cord, overall diameter of 3.9mmØ
- UL (CM) fire rating
- 568B wire connection configuration
- New compact design connector with 2000 bend cycle lock tab (Patent Pending)
- Available in 8 colours – Black, Blue, Grey, Green, Purple, Yellow, Red & White
- Available in lengths from 0.15m to 30.0m lengths
- Kordz’ product performance guarantee and warranty for your lifetime.
What’s In The Box