Introducing the all-new Pro Data
Your creativity and data are your most important assets. iodyne Pro Data delivers revolutionary performance, storage capacity, and data security for your next project.
REINVENTING Pro Storage
For the past decade, Pros have been forced to choose between small, fast internal or external SSDs, or big, slow and bulky hard-disk RAID arrays. Not any longer.
Often, the most complex projects require both types of storage combined in a single configuration, along with Cloud services and backups. Pro Data is the first all-NVMe all-SSD Thunderbolt RAID device that combines multiple SSDs and multiple Thunderbolt port pairs in a single elegant form factor. Store all of your active project’s assets on a single device, protected by RAID-6 and Encryption. Connect multiple computers in a workgroup or ultimate desktop or DIT cart configuration. Pro Data will redefine your next setup, or supercharge your current one.
REDEFINING Pro Performance
With twelve lightning-fast NVMe SSDs, a 64GB/s PCI Express Fabric, 8 Thunderbolt ports, and incredible technology running on a System-on-a-Chip, Pro Data redefines Thunderbolt storage performance. For the first time, multiple Thunderbolt ports can be transparently combined to accelerate an NVMe Express storage workload. Pro Data is the fastest Thunderbolt storage, and works with any Thunderbolt-capable computer.
Whoa × 5 GB/s – THUNDERBOLT × 8 + NVMe SSD × 12
Pro Data builds on Thunderbolt’s breathtaking speed and daisy-chain expandability, and takes its amazing capabilities to new heights. With eight full-speed ports, there’s no need to sacrifice peripherals: just connect your displays and other down- stream devices to Pro Data, and boost your productivity without losing a single port.
Thunderbolt connectivity ensures Pro Data works with every computer and every app you have today, or might buy in the future. Pro Data is the fastest Thunderbolt storage for M1 Macs, and the fastest Thunderbolt RAID array. Use it to redesign your next setup, or supercharge your existing one.
Twelve lightning-fast NVMe SSDs transparently combine with our unique RAID and Encryption technology to deliver unparalleled data protection, while delivering peak performance across sustained workloads. Control all these features using our simple, elegant, and native macOS app.
Through iodyne’s intuitive and powerful design, all twelve NVMe SSDs are combined in a single storage pool sharing data and parity space. Create containers to keep projects and tasks organized and protected with configurable RAID levels.
- Pro Data enables concurrent, realtime on-set camera ingest, processing and editing.
- “DIT” role ingests camera cards on one host while editor role scrubs and assembles footage using the same Pro Data. Optional “processing” role transcodes footage in-between DIT and editor roles.
- Ingest and transcoding hosts are “remote” from the editing host, connected to Pro Data via 50m optical cable. This gives the DIT room for card readers and to take/return cards from camera operators.
- Multi-Path Performance: For the first time, combine multiple Thunderbolt connections to boost bandwidth to a single computer.
- Multi-User Versatility Share storage space and handoff tasks across your team and multiple computers for ultimate workflow flexibility.
- Containers Create Transactional RAID-6 containers for your critical work and backups, or RAID-0 Scratch containers to streamline access to your app’s temporary files.
- Storage Handoff Up to four computers can connect simultaneously to the same Pro Data and use Storage Handoff to distribute workflow tasks.
- Transactional RAID-6 and RAID-0
- Data Checksums and Self-Healing
- XTS-AES-256 Encryption with Hardware Secure Enclave
- NVMe Thunderbolt Multipathing up to 4× paths
- Multi-User connectivity for up to 4× computers
- Storage Handoff between connected macOS computers
- Dynamic Containers with up to 15 containers per device
- RAID Levels per-Container with adaptive striping and parity
- Automatic SSD Fault Management and RAID Resilvering
- Designed for easy Self-Repair of SSD modules
What’s In The Box
- Pro Data
- 0.7m Thunderbolt 3 40Gb Cable included