5G goes Pro. A14 Bionic rockets past every other smartphone chip. The Pro camera system takes low-light photography to the next level with an even bigger jump on iPhone 12 Pro Max. And Ceramic Shield delivers four times better drop performance. Let’s see what this thing can do.
• 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display
• Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
• 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming
• A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
• Pro camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras; 4x optical zoom range; Night mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, Apple ProRAW, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• LiDAR Scanner for improved AR experiences, Night mode portraits
• 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• Industry-leading IP68 water resistance
• Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging
• iOS 14 with redesigned widgets on the Home screen, all-new App Library, App Clips, and more
Apple revolutionised personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s five software platforms — iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS and tvOS — provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple Pay and iCloud.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.