The QuTS hero NAS TS-h2483XU-RP is powered by an Intel® Xeon® E processor with up to 128 GB DDR4 Error Correcting Code (ECC) memory to deliver server-grade performance with dependable reliability.
Running the ZFS-based QuTS hero operating system, the TS-h2483XU-RP supports near-limitless snapshots, real-time SnapSync, block-level inline data deduplication, and inline data compression. The TS-h2483XU-RP helps your business achieve reliable service-level agreement performance, whether as a mission-critical file server, virtualisation server, VDI, collaborative video editing, or efficient file backup and recovery applications.
- DDR4 ECC memory detects and corrects single-bit memory errors, demonstrating high reliability for crucial applications
- Pre-installed with a dual-port 10GbE RJ45 adapter and a dual-port 10GbE SFP+ SmartNIC for bandwidth-demanding applications
- PCIe expandability allows for installing 10/25/40 adapters, QM2 cards, or Fibre Channel cards to increase application performance
- SSD cache acceleration improves random read/write performance to meet IOPS-demanding applications
- Supports virtualisation storage for VMware®, Microsoft® Hyper-V®, Windows Server® 2019, and can natively host virtual machines and containers
- Built-in App Center includes feature-rich apps for expanding potential NAS applications
What’s In The Box
- Ethernet cable x 2
- 10GBASE-T Ethernet cable x 2
- Power Cord x 2
- Flat head screw x 96 (for 3.5" HDD)
- Flat head screw x 96 (for 2.5" HDD)
- Quick Installation Guide (QIG)